i really want to build a pc, but money is issue

Go to solution Solved by loccilucas,

a job,

hi first sorry if english is bad

i really want to make build a pc

but my problem is i dont really have the money

i put together i really great build for 2000 us dollars that i really like

is there a legit way to make money online?? im haveing a hard time putting together the money

thank you!

No, a real life job thou will pay good.

@BonBon Scott heheh see the industry i work in helps

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

How much money do you have to spend? You can get awesome gaming PCs for MUCH less than 2000$.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Get a part time job.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

a job,

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

No, a real life job thou will pay good.

@BonBon Scott heheh see the industry i work in helps

Yeah, lucky for you, there is plenty of clients, like me...wait...no....I'm not a client, shhhhh

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

@awesomepcman123 Hello and welcome to the Linus tech tips forum

Buying a computer that is very expensive investment; you could make to with a lot cheaper than $2000 dollars if you're willing to spend less but have it sooner.

I guess what you can do is try to find a summer/part-time job even if it's minimum wages you'll see the benefit of working towards a goal you want.

Can you post in the spec list? using pcpartpicker.com

Another couple tip(s) for saving money? Spend less money where needed unless it's a 24/7 requirement like toilet roll, don't be easily tricked into buying crap you use once & last of all be resilient.

Have a nice day.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>