Need Some Music

DrunkAssassin

Hey guys, today I have a bit of a different request and would like you guys to just list/link songs that you like and think that I would like. I like electronic, rock, rap and the occasional other, I need this music because I am going to be doing trollies at the local supermarket for the next 2 days and they let us listen to music while doing them, so the better your choices the better my day will be.

Thanks in advanced :D

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Anything Linkin Park, right now im listening to their Latest Album, The Hunting Party :D 

rap: sound providers, common market and cyne

electronic: deadmau5, glitch mob and blackmill 

rock: modest mouse and phoenix

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Phoenix, is an awesome french band that sings in english with unusual kind of music

We're talking headphones, right? Anytime I get to listen to something while doing a menial task, that's when I catch up on the (audio of) the WAN show or other podcasts. Audiobooks work too.

I mostly listen to metal, so music-wise, I don't know if I'd have anything to interest you. xD

Skillet albums Comatose, Awake and Rise;

Linkin Park albums Recharged and A Thousand Suns;

I'll post more good ones if i remember xD

The Hunting Party as suggested above :P

Phoenix, is an awesome french band that sings in english with unusual kind of music

i wouldn't call its unusual

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Oh try to find some songs from Elric Phares from Tecf of Tomorrow! The band is called Pain Cylinder. I'll link you some of my favorite

try to find one called american beautiful too

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen