How do you use your Leap Motion?

Marvzl1357

Hullo,

If you have a Leap Motion, how do you use it? 

I mean, i set it up to just sit on my desk and I use it when my wireless mouse turns itself off and I can't be bothered clicking it to turn it back on.

Most of the time I use it to scroll parts of documents when it feels more natural to just point and wave than to grab a mouse (read: rarely)

IMo, it's too inaccurate to be used for anything practical.

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

I used it for one day then just left it in my drawer. I only ever take it out when I want to show off to relatives, it's not very practical for anything else. I kinda regret getting it, now my dad uses it as an example whenever he doesn't agree with something I want to get lol

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

I used it for one day then just left it in my drawer. I only ever take it out when I want to show off to relatives, it's not very practical for anything else. I kinda regret getting it, now my dad uses it as an example whenever he doesn't agree with something I want to get lol

Yeah that's true, it really is impractical, I only took mine out again because I THOUGHT it somehow improved, I was wrong, totally regret it

do you reckon leap motion 2 would fix things? as Linus said once, it's supposedly only a software update with huge performance improvements.

hopinh someone sees this...

I would use this for like Maya or Mudbox but i l prefer to just use my mouse and keyboard at the moment