1.400€ to spend.... max gaming performance he wants

heyyyyyy guuuys... I am Building a PC!

post-40573-0-89900000-1405327585_thumb.p

So do you have improvements for it? Windows is not needet i allreday have 8.1 wich i can again use on this system.

Thanks in advice ;)

If it's for gaming only you could get the i5 and either save that money or maybe get a larger SSD or a better CPU cooler. Besides that there aren't any things that I would personally change. If you want to stick with the i7 then you're totally golden as well.

If it's for gaming only you could get the i5 and either save that money or maybe get a larger SSD or a better CPU cooler. Besides that there aren't any things that I would personally change. If you want to stick with the i7 then you're totally golden as well.

Yup forgot to mention this. This guy I am building for is a Video Converting monster/ folding guy. So he wants the i7

Yup forgot to mention this. This guy I am building for is a Video Converting monster/ folding guy. So he wants the i7

Well, then I have no complaints. Except that you could go for 2 seperate 1TB HDDs, since they tend to have lower failure rates.

Well, then I have no complaints. Except that you could go for 2 seperate 1TB HDDs, since they tend to have lower failure rates.

That would crash the budget...

2TB is much cheaper than 1TB+1TB and only for games where saves are stored in cloud mostely he doesnt need it i think