Budget PC

PetiteBob

Just asking for any suggested gaming PC under 1.3 thousands dollars (AUD)

Either AMD or Nvida

Preferably with monitor

fell free to edit: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/4YZQcf

PC will be used for medium gaming : Gmod, Rust and Arma 2/3

Thanks Pyro

your Intel build is good

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

here's another option

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($179.00 @ CPL Online)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($39.00 @ Mwave Australia)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($179.00 @ Mwave Australia)
Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($99.00 @ Mwave Australia)
Storage: Corsair Force LX Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.00 @ CPL Online)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($67.00 @ CPL Online)
Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 290 4GB DirectCU II Video Card  ($499.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($84.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Power Supply: Silverstone Strider 600W 80+ Silver Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Total: $1344.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

here's another option

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($179.00 @ CPL Online)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($39.00 @ Mwave Australia)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($179.00 @ Mwave Australia)

Memory: Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($99.00 @ Mwave Australia)

Storage: Corsair Force LX Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.00 @ CPL Online)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($67.00 @ CPL Online)

Video Card: Asus Radeon R9 290 4GB DirectCU II Video Card  ($499.00 @ PCCaseGear)

Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($84.00 @ PCCaseGear)

Power Supply: Silverstone Strider 600W 80+ Silver Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.00 @ PCCaseGear)

Total: $1344.00

cant play arma with that proc unfortunatelly. only intel single thread performance, preferably OC.

will try to correct build

Hmmm dont get the asus card its kinda loud get the TriX or something. much more silent.

The other builds here are good

cant play arma with that proc unfortunatelly. only intel single thread performance, preferably OC.

will try to correct build

doesn't mean it CAN NOT RUN it, it will run but not as well as an intel system

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Pyro. thanks for letting me plan your computer with you

I do have some improvements since you have been with intel for a few years now with the 560m laptop you have

I could change a few things around and change the r9 290 to an 770 

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

doesn't mean it CAN NOT RUN it, it will run but not as well as an intel system

Pyro and I tried playing Arma III today he gets around 30 on the lowest settings and it dips down ALOT

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Pyro and I tried playing Arma III today he gets around 30 on the lowest settings and it dips down ALOT

yea, basicly unplayable. even pentium anniversary would be better than any amd proc even overclocked to 5ghz

Pyro. thanks for letting me plan your computer with you

I do have some improvements since you have been with intel for a few years now with the 560m laptop you have

I could change a few things around and change the r9 290 to an 770 

560m is a a gpu...

R9 290 is a lot better than 770 -.-

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

560m is a a gpu...

R9 290 is a lot better than 770 -.-

He has a laptop with a 560m in it

- WCCFTECH

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($275.00 @ CPL Online) 

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($39.00 @ Mwave Australia) 

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($153.00 @ CPL Online) 

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($94.00 @ PLE Computers) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($449.00 @ CPL Online) 

Case: Cooler Master N600 Windowed ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.00 @ CPL Online) 

Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.00 @ CPL Online) 

Total: $1275.00

750 watt for a future R9 290.

Try getting a cheaper PSU and get a 280X.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I have changed a few things and here it is

feel free to edit also

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/VMZFbv

Thanks Erik4boss for showing that cpu cooler

if my i7-2700k can be 50o celsius clocked at 3.9GHz with the stock cooler

than that i5 can be overclocked if needed with a better cooler

- WCCFTECH

I have changed a few things and here it is

feel free to edit also

http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/VMZFbv

Thanks Erik4boss for showing that cpu cooler

if my i7-2700k can be 50o celsius clocked at 3.9GHz with the stock cooler

than that i5 can be overclocked if needed with a better cooler

dude, that is an old generation. It is not the same.

Anyway, don't know why you would change my build here.

Your build does not give more performance, but is $100 more expensive.

dude, that is an old generation. It is not the same.

Anyway, don't know why you would change my build here.

Your build does not give more performance, but is $100 more expensive.

Many people found my processor to be 60o

But anyway he wanted that new DC processor because he plans to overclock

Also the MSI Gaming has 3 easy overclock settings for him and i used to have a Windforce card, it was very noisy but it could have been something wrong with it

- WCCFTECH

Many people found my processor to be 60o

But anyway he wanted that new DC processor because he plans to overclock

Also the MSI Gaming has 3 easy overclock settings for him and i used to have a Windforce card, it was very noisy but it could have been something wrong with it

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($275.00 @ CPL Online) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($39.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
Motherboard: ASRock Z97 PRO4 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($153.00 @ CPL Online) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($94.00 @ PLE Computers) 
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($449.00 @ CPL Online) 
Case: Cooler Master N600 Windowed ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.00 @ CPL Online) 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.00 @ CPL Online) 
Total: $1275.00

750 watt for a future R9 290.

My build, did you notice it? This has a DC processor, a easy to overclock MoBo and yes the Gigabyte card is a little noice due to the smaller fans, but it will cool better and if you choose the fan curve yourself using gigabytes software you can make it really quiet.