Gaming build appraisal

As I feel that I need to clarify this build as I am quite the novice here it is:

This build is being built in the US. All the parts have to be bought from Amazon as I have a Prime membership. As of the budget, stick around please.

This is a gaming rig, so don't worry about video editing and the like. I'm starting out with one monitor at a weird resolution of XXXXx1050p (It's an old monitor, HP w2007 or the like). But I may add another.

I'm going to be playing all sorts of games, as I plan to catch up on some old gems such as Dues Ex, Thief, and Sytem Shock 2. And new/modern/older titles like modded elder scrolls titles, Wolfenstien: The New Order, and indie titles.

As for the build, I will list the parts and a brief description of why I'm choosing it. Some of these I have already bought, so PLEASE do NOT say anything along the lines of "You should have bought x not y." As I've already bought the part.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k

I'm going with this because it cost only $4 more than the 4670k and is a better performer all around.

Motherboard: MSI Gaming 5

This has what I need and has gotten good reviews.

Memory: Kingston HyperX Black 2x4GB DDR3 CS9 1600

This is standard for RAM and is pretty cheap.

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti DDR5 2GB

(I have bought this.) From what I've heard from others, this is a great card for the price. So the deal got even sweeter when I got it on sale for $30 off.

Storage I: Corsair Force LS 60GB SSD

This is a boot drive. Nothing more.

Storage II: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD

(I bought this too.) 1TB of space and was cheap.

PSU: EVGA 430W Bronze certified

(I have bought this.) Bronze certified and gives the power I need.

Case: Antec GX500

This is a bit of standstill right now.

Optical drive: *spare*

Now, here is what I need help with.

The case, although it has what I want, is kind of ugly. I want a case with dust filters, USB3, and looms nice. A side panel is optional but would be nice. As for LEDs, eh, it doesn't matter. Just try to keep the price under $65.

A CPU cooler, I need something that isn't the stock cooler. I was looking at the H55, but I've been hearing nothing but good from the Hyper 212 Evo. I like the 212's price.

Try to keep the price around the same as the build. With maybe close to $100 buffer point with the case and cooler?

A keyboard. I was looking at the G710+.

Headset: Another Logitech piece, the G430. But I'm looking for a reliable 7.1 surround sound headset.

Any questions?

Case: Corsair 300R

I'm currently using the windowed variant of this and have little to no dust within my system intakes positioned under the power supply and front fan. 10/10 would recommend!

Ola Englund does not approve of your hashtags. Sleep is for the weak, insomnia builds character.

As you are reading this you are slowly traveling forwards in time to where you will get out of the time machine and continue to read posts. Too spookyfor100me.

Case: Corsair 300R

Cooler: 212 EVO is meh but it gets the job done.

Good choices on peripherals.

I don't know how to overclock, but I might find out. And even if I do it won't be anything drastic as the CPU doesn't matter as much as in games.

Thank you!