New mother board?

So right now I have the Asus Sabertooth 990fx rev2 and I was looking at MIS 990FXA-Gd80 v2 basically is there any way I can justify getting the MSI one due to its color scheme v.s. Sabertooth's don't get me wrong I really like the Asus board but that color scheme is ruining every thing!

So right now I have the Asus Sabertooth 990fx rev2 and I was looking at MIS 990FXA-Gd80 v2 basically is there any way I can justify getting the MSI one due to its color scheme v.s. Sabertooth's don't get me wrong I really like the Asus board but that color scheme is ruining every thing!

turn off your lights until you upgrade to something thats worth it are you really gonna buy a new dead socketed motherboard just for the look of it and colors?!

buy plastidip and mod the one you have...gosshhhhh

Shove the machine under your desk and play games...what do people have to get color matching computers wtf those are pc's not cars...i really don't get it!

Put blue led strips into your case and everything will look blue!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

Isn't that MSI board inferior to the Sabertooth in terms of quality?

@i_build_nanosuits  well said. Adequate blue LED lighting will wash over anything.

See that's all I was looking for! some one to give me a reason to/not to so thank you good sirs