Software to detect outdated drivers?

Wano97

Does anyone know if 'SlimDrivers' is actually working or accurate? Does anyone have any better option than 'SlimDrivers'?

I work for AVG and for a while we were partnered with slimware.  Slimdrivers does work, but I wouldn't recommend it because it can cause issues and if you need drivers I recommend doing it manually, that said.  If you only want to look for outdated drivers slimdrivers can help a bit, but dont rely on it for updating your drivers. 

I use Driver Fusion Premium you can buy it off steam and it works wonders for me.

I had Slimdrivers for a while and its kinda eeh it works i guess but its not 100% so i wouldn't rely on it

Driver Fusion Premium however finds missing drivers outdated drivers it also backs up your old drivers.

You can also use it to identify unknown devices that windows might not recognize.

Its really handy and it saves a fair bit of time only downside is that it costs 37euros tho i think its worth it

I use Driver Fusion Premium you can buy it off steam and it works wonders for me.

I had Slimdrivers for a while and its kinda eeh it works i guess but its not 100% so i wouldn't rely on it

Driver Fusion Premium however finds missing drivers outdated drivers it also backs up your old drivers.

You can also use it to identify unknown devices that windows might not recognize.

Its really handy and it saves a fair bit of time only downside is that it costs 37euros tho i think its worth it

37 euros? Oh my days...