...deep

WyvernAbstracts

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

Why not save up and have both? :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

That's brilliant. He doesn't know how to manage money if he needed to sell his pc for a ring. :P

That's brilliant. He doesn't know how to manage money if he needed to sell his pc for a ring. :P

Well, this happened recently.

4679060+_460627e257f03e5519938d73d592860

dorkly.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Well, this happened recently.

-double snips-

*sigh* This is why I'm glad I'm too lazy to play games.

*sigh* This is why I'm glad I'm too lazy to play games.

It's also choosing between the glorious Gaben and the ol' ball 'n' chain.  :lol:

Devotion and love or hell and duty. Choose mortal. CHOOSE!

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

It's also choosing between the glorious Gaben and the ol' ball 'n' chain.  :lol:

Devotion and love or hell and duty. Choose mortal. CHOOSE!

The better question is which would last longer, the girl or the gpu?

My money is on the gpu.

My money is on the gpu.

All a GPU or PC needs is electricity. Girls need food, water, stimulation, compliments, praise, love, money, *rambles on for eternity*...  :P

My money is on the gpu.

True, true. Both overheat and take way too much energy to maintain.

True, true. Both overheat and take way too much energy to maintain.

A techie pickup line should be "damn girl, you're hotter than a GTX 480"

A techie pickup line should be "damn girl, you're hotter than a GTX 480"

Can't wait for people to rate girls using GPUs as reference. Adam: "That chick's a total R9 290!" Boris: "Nah, she's more of a GTX 750 Ti..."

Can't wait for people to rate girls using GPUs as reference. Adam: "That chick's a total R9 290!" Boris: "Nah, she's more of a GTX 750 Ti..."

Twins: Look! A 295!

could u compare a milf to a 8800?

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

Twins: Look! A 295!

Er... Wouldn't a R9 295X2 be conjoined twins?   :mellow:

Er... Wouldn't a R9 295X2 be conjoined twins?   :mellow:

295, not 295X2.

geforce-gtx-295-pcb-detail-02.jpg

There's a difference :P