Project Whiteout (90% complete)

sperkowsky

k9Uo5Ae.png

Hello to start sorry for the people reading this thread as of today there is still not a mod video out for this.

My goal in this build was to do a couple of mods while still keeping this a case that would cater to many builds.

This is due to the fact that this case is being given away. 

due to forum rules I will not be able to link the video however Linus said that he will tweet it out so stay tuned for that

I will also like to thank my sponsor fractal design for sending this awesome case out to me!

Now to the before pictures

KtxZXM4l.jpg

8jqm2mtl.jpg

dFVEuLKl.jpg

Now Im sorry I dont have pictures for this but I do have it on video which will come at a later date.

To start I got some

• white spray paint (dont remember the brand) 
  • some alcohol wipes
  • 2 drawer pulls
  • washers

tools used

• electric drill
  • screw driver

Yes I know that tool list is very long ;)

• to start I removed the mesh peices which although hurt my fingers wasnt very difficult
  • I then cleaned them with alcohol wipes
  • I did 3 coats of paint to each side of the 3 mesh peices. This included the 2 metal mesh plates and the fan grill.
  • I then got my drill and drilled 2 small holes in the top of the case (much smaller then the screws)
  • the reason I did this was so I could slowly burrow out holes that perfectly fit the screw size (if only I had the right size bit)
  • after that I got washers and bam I was done!

Finished pictures

7wgijpTl.jpg

UJ162XMl.jpg

uUZNyV8l.jpg

lgbddl9.png

Looks beautiful!

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

followed, get more pics up man

Intel i7 4770k @4.5ghz, Asus Maximus VI Formula, Asus Geforce GTX 780, Corsair h100i, Corsair Neutron GTX 240gb, WD Black 1tb, Corsair 750D, Corsair AX860i w/ Sleeved Cables.

I rarely leave the build logs section.

funny thing is I used to be into finger skating and never thought of a furniture pull being a good grind rail.

i think it would work ;D

I love how you took a swedish case and then put handles from swedish furniture on it.

;-)

The all-white case looks very nice! Good job.

I just feel like the handles could have been on the side....., which doesn't mean I don't like it the way it looks. This is not really meant as criticism, I was just wondering.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

I dont see the point with the kitchen handles. I'd rather have it without, but hey, that's just my opinion. ;)

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I love how you took a swedish case and then put handles from swedish furniture on it.

;-)

The all-white case looks very nice! Good job.

I just feel like the handles could have been on the side....., which doesn't mean I don't like it the way it looks. This is not really meant as criticism, I was just wondering.

i did actually try out handles on the side and had a forum vote top one I personally thought they both looked nice

very nice.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

awesome case.  Have fun with the build.  I used this case when I built a computer for my dad.  space is at a premium but still plenty of room to work some magic.  Love this case!  Very beautiful in White.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

awesome case.  Have fun with the build.  I used this case when I built a computer for my dad.  space is at a premium but still plenty of room to work some magic.  Love this case!  Very beautiful in White.

Im not actually putting in any pc parts myself whoever wins it is going to :) the only reason it says 90% complete is because I have yet to get washers