[US] Cougar Vortex 120mm PWM Case Fan - $5

Faceman

Cougar Vortex 120mm PWM Case Fan for $5 after $10 MIR, limit 3 per person.

These fans are amazing, I own 5 of them they are that good.  Blow tons of air while remaining almost silent. 

Here is a nice video link to a comparison of all the top brands and their fans:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1389355/fan-testing-round-12-begins-thanks-to-cpachris-and-prymus-nb-e-loop-sp120-nf-f12-cougar-vortex-pwm-vortex-red-led-pirahna-ap-45

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I have 2 of these, love them! great airflow and silent....

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Hmm, I would but they perform the same as the Corsair SP 120's I've already got.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Hmm, I would but they perform the same as the Corsair SP 120's I've already got.

Exactly!  And these come at a fraction of the cost.  I just purchased my first ever AIO liquid CPU cooler, and I am excited to test these fans out on the radiator to see how they compare to the ones that come with the CM Seidon 240M.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Exactly!  And these come at a fraction of the cost.  I just purchased my first ever AIO liquid CPU cooler, and I am excited to test these fans out on the radiator to see how they compare to the ones that come with the CM Seidon 240M.

They probably won't do as well, the ones the come with the Seidon will be SP fans which chances are, will outperform the AF designed Cougar fans when slapped up against a radiator.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

I have a Seidon 120 and the Cougars don't perform as good as the Corsair's, all though the Corsairs are very loud.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

I have a Seidon 120 and the Cougars don't perform as good as the Corsair's, all though the Corsairs are very loud.

You mean the CoolerMasters? Ya, that seems to be the consensus. The stock fans perform well but are loud. Back to these fans though, I use 5 of them in my case, open side panel, and can't hear them until you crank it to 1300rpm. 1200 and below, they are inaudible.