Decipher this code and you win a free game from me :) (See code in message below)

DeViLzzz
Go to solution Solved by DeViLzzz,

We have no winner.

Someone was very close but it had to be one word or number.

I can't believe nobody got the answer .....

PhysX

Again only one word or number could appear in the post.  Some people got it but others didn't.  Nice try people.  You lost but hey at least you didn't lose as bad as I did at the track tonight.

As for deciphering LOL.  All I typed was a smoke screen and I thought easily someone would post physX since that is all I talk about.  Heck I nominated myself as the physX promoter as my title or whatever on this site.

Note:

There will be a future contest but it will be more complex than this one was.

That is all that i figured out.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

DEVILS

Another guess and the guess is wrong.  I will no longer comment in this thread until the end of the contest.  Also to make it more fun and give more people a chance for all the correct answers given in this thread (which there will be none of course) I will use a randomizer to pick the winner from these people.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

my first guess is 666, maybe figure out if its something else

Do not put your answer in the form of a sentence or question or anything similar.  Just post a number or word.  Also to let you know the answer is not 666 though.

That is all that i figured out.

If 32 was the correct answer you would not have won as you included a sentence after it.  I am just looking for a number or word.

This is still too complex. You could translate letters into numbers, try to find synonymes for different phrases of your code, like NCIX Linus Slick = ?

Gamers Gate, Steam?

Or do it like my first guess, add up all numbers after converting into numbers. :D

who cares...

45229121931512201920231512225191439241291421191912931169168251924142294912085231257113519235185135114202015251612125541134191615195718551420511371855141311471139147711351819712051920511311312615143116192112521201518185142025152120212581520131912

who cares...

j7TP62N.jpg

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

Titan

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."

CPU: Intel i5 4690K - Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x4GB @ 1866Mhz - GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 4GB - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed (with Red AKASA Led Strips) - Display: Benq GL2460HM 24" Monitor

TitanZ

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

... Why couldn't this've been a more conventional gronsfeld or caesar cipher..

Well. Im not interested anyways. 

Good luck to the rest of ya :D

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

gmail?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

GABEN THE HOLY LORD OF STEAM AND ALL THAT STUFF? :D

• CPU: Intel i5 4690 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming RAM: 16GB DDR3 SSD/HDD: 250GB Crucial, 1TB Samsung HDD. Cooling/Case: Cryorig H7, BitFenix Neos  OS: Windows 10 Pro
  • Monitor: BenQ Zowie XL2411z 144hz 1080p 

We have no winner.

Someone was very close but it had to be one word or number.

I can't believe nobody got the answer .....

PhysX

Again only one word or number could appear in the post.  Some people got it but others didn't.  Nice try people.  You lost but hey at least you didn't lose as bad as I did at the track tonight.

As for deciphering LOL.  All I typed was a smoke screen and I thought easily someone would post physX since that is all I talk about.  Heck I nominated myself as the physX promoter as my title or whatever on this site.

Note:

There will be a future contest but it will be more complex than this one was.