240mm radiator with 140mm fans?

I am planning to get the new super cool nzxt phantom 240 for my build. It supports dual 140 AIO on top but i wanna get a dual 120 AIO for future change of case while still getting the air flow from 140 fans. Can i mount two pressure optimised 140 fans with the fans on the bottom and radiator on top? Will the air leaks so bad that it is not pressure optimised anymore? Thanks a lot!!

Yeah the air will flow around your rad rather than through it. Just use 120mm fans and it will be fine.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Got it. But still got some more questions. I'm an absolute noob. 

I've heard linus said that the circle flame of fans leaks air and the square one doesnt. Is this true with the fans that come with H100 or H110?

And since phantom 240 has no dust filter on top, is it better to mount the radiator on top and fans for exhaust? Again thanks so much