windows 7 ultimate not updating

Slypuphound

Its giving me this error Windows Update error 8024001F

i just recently installed win7  ultimate and its giving me a lot of problems for example: 

i have csgo open on the background and i alt-tab to close google chrome and it BSOD(blue screen of death) happens 

i think its because im not using the lates version of win 7 

and its not letting me update for some reason 

Check your internet connection while trying to update.

That message comes up usually when disconnected from the internet.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Check your internet connection while trying to update.

That message comes up usually when disconnected from the internet.

im connected by lan always  lol :P

im connected by lan always  lol :P

Not sure what to tell you, all I'm finding about your issue is stuff like this.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

i did the automatic troubleshooter and it Cant fix it. -_-

Are you sure it's 8024001f, then? Because that error only comes up with a lack of internet whilst trying to update. If you have an illegitimate copy of Windows (I won't judge) and have it blocked by firewall, that would also cause an issue.

Are you sure it's 8024001f, then? Because that error only comes up with a lack of internet whilst trying to update. If you have an illegitimate copy of Windows (I won't judge) and have it blocked by firewall, that would also cause an issue.

what do you mean blocked by firewall? 

actually it was this one WindowsUpdate_8024402F 

actually it was this one WindowsUpdate_8024402F 

Try this, perhaps?

dint work :P

Then this maybe? Answer is in the second post.