my laptop is crashing

Go to solution Solved by Needalight,

That's iiiit, i'm using FF yeah why ?

If its just freezing while using FF then download CHROME, EXPORT your bookmarks to Google Chrome and give that a try. Report back in a few minutes after you browse with the new browser. 

Firefox can be a bit intensive with low ram. 

my laptop keeps on crashing every 5sec even now when i'm wrighting this topic, like it freezes for a 2Sec and than comes back and like so, what could be the prob ?   Thanks

Specs :

- i3 380M

-4GB Ram

it just Freezes for like 2seconds with the Mose moving but can't click any thing with and than it comes back, if i'm watching a YT video the sounds keeps on playing but the image freezes and than it Takes off again, hope it's enough details

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Take the computers car keys away. Seriously though, we are going to need more information than that.

Post more details. Are you getting a blue screen? How long has this been happening for? Did you recently update the laptop? 

Post more details. Are you getting a blue screen? How long has this been happening for? Did you recently update the laptop? 

Take the computers car keys away. Seriously though, we are going to need more information than that.

edited topic, Sorry folks

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

I guess you could start by running a hard drive and RAM test.

Wait is it actually CRASHING (restarting, turning off) or is it just freezing momentarily while using the internet. Also, are you using FIREFOX?

Wait is it actually CRASHING (restarting, turning off) or is it just freezing momentarily while using the internet. Also, are you using FIREFOX?

If its just freezing while using FF then download CHROME, EXPORT your bookmarks to Google Chrome and give that a try. Report back in a few minutes after you browse with the new browser. 

Firefox can be a bit intensive with low ram. 

ahhahahahaaa, it's working, thanks bro, i had Chrome already, just don't know how did i ended up using FF

ahhahahahaaa, it's working, thanks bro, i had Chrome already, just don't know how did i ended up using FF

No problem.