Need a software recommendation for my need

MehRepublic

Well, i need a software that somewhat put a notification on my pc that this day/every few day that i need to water my plant?

sometime i do forget to water it...

:(  :(  :(  :(

You need to love and care for your plant! Make it a part of you! Play classical music to it! Show it you really love it! #PlantsHaveFeelingsToo!

Do you have a smartphone? Use the notification thing on your phone. 

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

You need to love and care for your plant! Make it a part of you! Play classical music to it! Show it you really love it! #PlantsHaveFeelingsToo!

yes i love my plant, i really love them, but at time on this busy life i forgot to do things such as this...

Do you have a smartphone? Use the notification thing on your phone. 

yes, but i not a person that carry my phone for whole day, sometime i just look at my phone one or twice a day, so notification on my pc is way better

Email clients like Mozilla thunderbird have built-in notifications. I don't specifically know any notifier software for PC, but if you're on Windows 8, then there is a bunch of it, which will show on time with the Windows notifications.

How about the Windows Scheduler to fire a notepad with a text file in parameter ?

Well, i need a software that somewhat put a notification on my pc that this day/every few day that i need to water my plant?

sometime i do forget to water it...

:(  :(  :(  :(

Didn't linus do some plant video thingy awhile back? It tracks plant stuff and does other cool plant stuff.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Didn't linus do some plant video thingy awhile back? It tracks plant stuff and does other cool plant stuff.

really?? i will google later

*im on window 7

really?? i will google later

*im on window 7

if you own an iPhone you can use this,

http://www.parrot.com/flowerpower/us

Ya that is what I was talking about.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!