Fan Xpert CPU fan issues

So Fan Xpert recently started acting very weird. It used to work perfectly fine with my configuration, but now all control of the CPU fan is gone and all the values are wrong. a48d8f9652.jpg

This happened after I did Fan Tuning. The other case fans are alright.

I have a CPU fan and a CPU optional fan on a Z87-A with an NH-D14. The fans are 3 pin and thus do not support PWM control.

Any help is appreciated.

I don`t like fan xpert , you should try to use the bios for that like I do, it`s better.

I like the fan graphs and setting the fans to not even be on when under a certain temperature. I couldn't find such adjustments in the BIOS.

Fan Tuning is the automated thing, right? Thats your problem. It has overwritten all previous configs. Only way to revert is to set all back to defaults. If that doesn't do anything, its reinstall time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Fan Tuning is the automated thing, right? Thats your problem. It has overwritten all previous configs. Only way to revert is to set all back to defaults. If that doesn't do anything, its reinstall time.

When I reinstall it the setting are saved. When I manually delete the settings, so it generates them it screams for Fan Tuning. Without it, Fan Xpert applies voltage to an empty fan header, which doesn't sound good.

When I reinstall it the setting are saved. When I manually delete the settings, so it generates them it screams for Fan Tuning. Without it, Fan Xpert applies voltage to an empty fan header, which doesn't sound good.

Umm.... I think headers are powered anyway, even if you don't have any software installed. It should be problem. You don't touch mobo while its powered anyway.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Umm.... I think headers are powered anyway, even if you don't have any software installed. It should be problem. You don't touch mobo while its powered anyway.

I just realized that this happened after installing the ultra low noise adapters, which came with the noctua cooler. I don't think the should be a problem since they have a third wire, and besides, the Fractal fans work with their low noise adapters.