Android-powered Lumia Phone is rumored to be arriving

The famous @evleaks has yet again post some interesting news. This time he posted this,

" Big news: Android-powered Lumia incoming, from Nokia by Microsoft"

Nokia have already made some android phones, just not under the Lumia brand name. If it made android phones in the name of Lumia, it probably would be higher- end phones than the current ones. It would be a dreams-come-true scanerio for me, as I always wanted Nokia's build quality and pure view camera on Android phone; but it can be Microsoft's big mistake as well. What do you think?

http://evleaks.at/2014/07/07/big-news-android-powered-lumia-incoming-nokia-microsoft/

http://www.pocketnow.com/2014/07/07/lumia-running-android

It's not powered by a battery? WAAAT!

Honestly, I don't think Microsoft will do that. If they do a really good job they shoot theirselves in the foot and might as well drop the Windows Phone-ecosystem on which they worked so hard to build. Besides, as far as I know Google and Microsoft are far from the best of friends at the moment. So what's the idea behind it from a microsoft point of view? 

It'd be nice to see how the Lumia devices keep up in terms of specs and performance though, as it would be easier to compare them to Android devices. They are very well build and have some awesome specs (especially the 1520 and 930), but they just lack in the software department. I've been using the lumia 800 for years now and I really miss some nice looking apps. What bugs me the most is the start-up time of apps. It's just not even remotely close to Android and iOS. 

It's not powered by a battery? WAAAT!

Yeah it has a petrol engine

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.