Need Help! The wifi keeps disconnecting on my laptop

oc0110

I bought a new laptop and it's currently running windows 8.1 and I heard that this occured to a lot of people. I tried the method of putting the wireless adapter setting to maximum performance, but I still get disconnected whenever I use the Internet heavily.

You can try downloading inSIDDer 3 and see if there are any other wireless networks in your area running on the same channel with high signal strength. You can also try to disable mixed wireless mode in your wireless access point, and also try to only run at 5 GHz if your equipment supports that.

It doesn't seem like that's the problem, cause the wifi works fine on other devices and laptops.

Be sure you are completely updated some issues occur once upgrading to 8.1 especially with Samsung. Some issues start even before the service pack is installed but most companies have patched the issues. Once you are completely updated if the issue still exists go to their site and download the correct patch.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Yes it is a Samsung Laptop, and I have updated all the software, but I don't know why I have this problem. And it seems to disconnect often when I am using the internet heavily.

Get the patch, prepare for a few more issue involving screen brightness and the function keys.

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

Np,I have a Samsung pro book great laptop excluding those issues. They patch most of them which is good