Scan.co.uk delivery

AfroLedgend
Go to solution Solved by Askew,

£12.59 and that is Ireland (ROI) not Northern Ireland.

How much does scan delivery to Ireland cost?

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Looks like Scam.co.uk to me...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Does this mean that it's expensive, your answer doesn't answer my question.

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

Ignore his comment, Scan are one of the most reputable retailers in the UK, your answer is above.

Ignore his comment, Scan are one of the most reputable retailers in the UK, your answer is above.

Wow some people just don't have a sense of humour these days...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

£12.59 and that is Ireland (ROI) not Northern Ireland.

Thanks that's not so bad i was thinking £15+.

Thanks that's not so bad i was thinking £15+.

You also get DPD service with that, I've used all of the couriers in the UK and found DPD to be the most reliable.

Scan do also give shipping discount if you are a member of their forums, it's free next day shipping to mainland UK but maybe there is discounted shipping to ROI might be worth looking into.

Either way they are a solid company, I've ordered thousands of pounds worth of kit from them over the last few years and never had any kind of issue.

Can also vouch for Scan being solid e-tailers. Purchased literally every component from them.

If you're a member of AVforums you get free delivery (I think NI is included). You literally just have to register on AVforums; look at this link for more info if you're interested: http://www.avforums.com/pages/scan_free_delivery_offer/

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."

CPU: Intel i5 4690K - Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP - 2x4GB @ 1866Mhz - GPU: MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 4GB - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler - PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750W - Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed (with Red AKASA Led Strips) - Display: Benq GL2460HM 24" Monitor

Scan.com are pretty badass i've ordered from them a few times, just dont order from ebuyer.

I've bought from Ebuyer before and had no problems, what makes you say that?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Scan is easily my favourite retailed. Impeccable service. good prices etc.

The one thing i absolutely despise though is the horrid menu system, all their competitors are significantly better. In the end it doesn't stop me using them.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

terrible rma serivce would say it was a one off but it twice i've seen it happen.

I guess I'm in the fortunate position of never needing to RMA anything

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Can also vouch for Scan being solid e-tailers. Purchased literally every component from them.

If you're a member of AVforums you get free delivery (I think NI is included). You literally just have to register on AVforums; look at this link for more info if you're interested: http://www.avforums.com/pages/scan_free_delivery_offer/

I buy from scan quite often and I have never had any problems. They are my preferred supplier. Thanks for the heads up on the avforum deal, I have been a member for a few years and didn't even think to use the loyalty deal they have.

-.- 

Why on earth do you think this.

@AfroLedgend

It's like 13 pound op.

But it usually doesn't work out that cheap you are probably better trying Komplett or Dabs unless your product isn't listed.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Scan is easily my favourite retailed. Impeccable service. good prices etc.

The one thing i absolutely despise though is the horrid menu system, all their competitors are significantly better. In the end it doesn't stop me using them.

I really like their menu system! I have built up more or less click memory for how to get around the title links at the top.

How much does scan delivery to Ireland cost?

Around £15 probably. Why not look on their website?

They are 100% legit. I have been to their bolton retail store multiple times. They have a royal warrant as well.