Cannot connect to internet, NETGEAR powered by Redcell Synergy

Matrixo2

We have a network running windows server 2003 and there are 4 permanent machines connected to it. I'll attach the images of the network hub switch and the problem itself. All the machines are newly built ones by myself and they're all running xp because of software issues.

Now the problem I'm having is that for some reason this one particular pc cannot connect to the internet at all. And the same webpage appears everytime, netgear - powered by redcell synergy. The pc has all the correct ips, network name, permissions etc, but just cannot connect to the web... Pictures might be large since I took them with my new HTC One, which I absolutely love!

If there is any more information required of me for troubleshooting just let me know.

post-4279-0-67387100-1368906636_thumb.jp

post-4279-0-19112500-1368906679_thumb.jp

Can you ping anything outside the LAN ?

Looks like you are getting redirected to your switch (gateway), does it have any particular setting that only affects this pc ? Try changing the pc's IP, plugging it on a different port.

And this may sound crazy check the hosts file and see if anyone messed with it.

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

Can you ping anything outside the LAN ?

Looks like you are getting redirected to your switch (gateway), does it have any particular setting that only affects this pc ? Try changing the pc's IP, plugging it on a different port.

And this may sound crazy check the hosts file and see if anyone messed with it.

If I remember correctly, nothing can be pinged outside of the LAN but I'll double check again later.

I haven't touched any setting that governs a certain PC/IP under the network via the switch software.

I suppose I could change the IP for the particular pc as long as I keep the same network name/login account.

Also tried alternate ports on the switch, and various pcs on the same port, nothing changes.

I would totally ask Netgear but I'm way past the free tech support timeline :(

Okay so it can ping things outside the LAN via CMD.

Any one else care to help? Or has experience with this?

I'm not sure if reinstalling windows xp will solve the problem... but that's way too time consuming and will I'll use that as a last resort.

So I think it's called "Prosafe network management" and it is somehow blocking internet connection to one machine and requires that it sign into it before connecting online.

T_T No idea what to do next.

Is there some type of ACL or authentication setting enabled? Are you able to log into the management page?

• Intel Core i7 2600k 4.5Ghz

Sapphire 7950

Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3

Corsair Vengeance 8GB

Cooler Master 850w

Corsair H100i

Fractal Design Define R4

Roccat Kone+ Mouse

Logitech G15 Keyboard

I don't remember doing anythig on the server that activated this block on a single pc on the network.

And I don't know how to login since I don't know any of the information needed; I even tried to click on forget password but it just glitches out and doesn't actually send it to my email.