ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

My favourite thing would have to be the keyboard. Looks amazing with the backlight and what I've seen in the review the travel distance looked pretty nice, too.

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S

I liked the car analogy, it allows people that aren’t that into computers to get a understanding of what tier of product the ASUS G550JK is. I also like how honest you are about some of the features like the external subwoofer, it’s hard to find a reviewer that doesn’t give an amazing review just because they were paid and given a free product.

like that its so slim and the brushed aluminum with the red. its a real eye candy. would be nice compliment when on the road or traveling and get the urge to game. :)

Ofcourse i like the legendary signature from tech youtuber that has make world record!
the Laptop itself i already know that its gonna deliver a good balance performance between Gaming and Daily usage so yeah i pretty much like it!

What do I like about the G550? Well, alot of things. If i had to pick one it would be the visual appeal. I absolutely love the look of this laptop. It screams "im powerful" before you even turn it on.

Thanks for having the opportunity to win this laptop guys! Keep on pumping out amazing videos as I really look forward to a sub-box full of content!

I Love the build quality and aesthetics of it.

Ireally like the estedic of this laptop ! And i want one all my favorite youtobers as sign it !!

Ireally like the estedic of this laptop ! And i want one all my favorite youtobers as sign it !!

great laptop.

favourite thing is that it doesnt sacrifice one thing for another. it looks great AND it has a good battery AND it has great performance AND its well priced AND its signed by Linus and Luke :)

I liked the battery duration.

I used to have an Alienware and couldn´t get over 40 minutes of gameplay on a single charge

Thumbs Up!

My favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK: the gaming power in a little package, without being too expensive.

I really like the keyboard. My laptop and notebook keyboards keys aren't touching the case so dust and small pieces of things fit under the keys and it makes it really uncomfortable and difficult to type. The worst thing about them is that I have to dismantle the entire computer so I can clean the keyboard.

My Favourite thing about this particular laptop would be that it's signed by you guys! I am a HUGE fan of LinusTechTips and TekSyndicate to the point that I actually refresh your youtube pages multiple times a day to just check if you uploaded something new!
I've been subscribed for years to NCIX, LinusTechTips, Techquie and Teksyndicate and watched every video the last two years (I actually remember the inbox.exe where it was suggested to play on top of a mountain). It would not only be great as a fan Item but also because I don't own a laptop, although I did think about one buying soon I wouldnt buy a gaming laptop since I have a very stong desktop (btw where is your review of the Phantom 630? It's the case I use and I find it super sexy. I know you made a first look and used it in a few other videos but no review), but I wouldnt mind playing a games on a laptop when I am not home.

Aside from that I really like the clean design. It's one of the reasons I actually thought of buying a Macbook but because they don't produce any newer black Macbook Pros I was hold up but I need one soon.

TL:DR: I am a huge fan so give me dem autographs!

Favorite thing about it is that awesome aluminium body!

I like the 2 Cooling Intakes that are nearly silent.  I like a computer that has a slient fan, but yet it has high performance for gaming.  Question : How much gHz does this thing have

The brushed aluminum with the red accent makes the laptop very appealing

The IPS panel is my favourite thing

I liked Linus and his dashing looks the most in this video :)

I have to say the stylish aluminum finish with simplistic design is a big part for me, but you can't go wrong with the IPS screen.

beautiful laptop, love the illuminated keyboard with the red stripe on the front, sexy brushed aluminium too! great review btw