New Tablet

I need a new tablet or a small convertible laptop optimized for note taking, scheduling, and general school related things. Doesn't need to be anything special. A stylus would be nice but not 100% necessary. It needs to be around $300. If you suggest something please leave a link. Thanks. :)

If you can think you can use an Android Tablet for your needs, I recommend the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-Edition-Black/dp/B00F3SOHNU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404443487&sr=8-1&keywords=galaxy+note+10.1+2014

It's $350 for the used and $550 for the new. 

This is a 32GB version, but you can downgrade to a 16GB version for $50 less.

You can choose between white or black. 

I own this thing, and I rock this thing every day.

If you prefer a laptop, you can always find a cheap laptop at ebay or Amazon.

I'm not sure what you can get for $300. 
The only thing I can think of is the Nexus 7, but you won't be productive with that thing because of the small screen.

I think you should look into spending at least $500.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I need a new tablet or a small convertible laptop optimized for note taking, scheduling, and general school related things. Doesn't need to be anything special. A stylus would be nice but not 100% necessary. It needs to be around $300. If you suggest something please leave a link. Thanks. :)

My vote would go to the Tegra Note 7. Its insanely fast (tegra 4), quite cheap (usually 200-300) and comes with an awesome stylus. Its distributed by lots of different brands like EVGA, Gigabyte, Advent, and HP (as the Slate 7 Extreme) so I would find which variant they're selling I'm your area.

"Rawr XD"

The note 10.1 2014 is realy great i found it for 400 euro and i'm in love with it i use it more than my laptop (its faster) but for productivity i would recoment a keyboard cover

My pc:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Fb2FCy

I7 6700

GTX 1070

16GB Ram

512GB Samsung Evo SSD

2TB WD blue