How do I post pics on this forum?

terrytek
Go to solution Solved by mansoor_,

that error occurs mostly when the url you enter isn't not specifically of an image, but a webpage with text and the image inbetween it.

if you display an image from a site like imgur, you wont find the same problem.

LTT forums support most image formats.  

I know the question sounds stupid for a veteran poster, but how is this possible? Whenever I pull an image off Google Images, I always get this error: d09fad33e9.png

However, when I use image capture, like puush (which was used for this image) there is no error. Is there some stupid restriction I didn't know about? I try to post funny stuff, but if this forum is restricting me, then what's the point? And I don't like using attach files without saying, "ATTACHED THUMBNAILS." What do I do?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

LTT limits you from posting various image formats. No idea why though.

Actually, an image that was getting this error is now working. So I'm not so sure either. 

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

use imgur :}

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

LTT limits you from posting various image formats. No idea why though.

That's a really stupid idea, IMO. What do you think we would do, hack with a photo? I don't think so.

use imgur :}

Too much work.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

that error occurs mostly when the url you enter isn't not specifically of an image, but a webpage with text and the image inbetween it.

Photobucket or if you don't want to signup to an account TinyPic however I find that after a year or two they disappear off Tinypic.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

I'll try to post a link of a PICTURE, not webpage.

a87bb41ba23a62be059d792bbdabd6bc26a60011

I'll try to post a link of a PICTURE, not webpage.

Right clcik on a full sized picture and hit "Open Image in new tab", and in the address bar on that tab, that's the link you want to post.

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Right clcik on a full sized picture and hit "Open Image in new tab", and in the address bar on that tab, that's the link you want to post.

Never mind, I found the solution.