i need some advise on my pc parts?

i planning to build a new pc, because my current pc is quite old(HP pavilion slimline) and doesn't run all the programs i want it to run.

i use my pc for gaming, video editing, 3d animating, and some basic functions: word, internet browsing, etc..

my current list is:

Intel Core i7 3930K Boxed : € 482,-

Asus Sabertooth X79€ 280,-

2X MSI N680GTX Twin Frozr 2GD5/OC2X €419,- = € 838,-

Western Digital Red WD30EFRX, 3TB€ 122,-

Cooler Master HAF XM€ 99,-

Corsair Hydro H110€ 103,50

Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB 1866MHz CL9€ 127,-

LG BH16NS40 Zwart€ 68,99

Corsair Professional HX1050€ 179,99

Samsung 840 series Pro 256GB€ 189,-

Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) 64bit€ 81,-

total: € 2.578,93

could you give some advise on this list?

would one GTX 680 be enough? since it would save me quite some money.

That looks like a good, well rounded build. The only two things are that Ivy Bridge - e is potentially coming out soon, as well as the GTX 7xx series. The GTX 7xx potentially will have more CUDA cores, which would be helpful for video editing. I personally would suggest waiting around a month to see how the GTX 7xx series performs, and it will also probably lower the prices of the GTX 6xx. 

I would probably get a Swiftech h220 for CPU Cooling just for the looks and the tiny bit performance improvement, as long as money isnt a problem(costs around 140$). I would recommend waiting for Haswell  and Nvidia 700 series to release(by the end of this month). Otherwise mate, good job, your system is up to date and a very high performance pc.

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

I would probably get a Swiftech h220 for CPU Cooling just for the looks and the tiny bit performance improvement, as long as money isnt a problem(costs around 140$). I would recommend waiting for Haswell  and Nvidia 700 series to release(by the end of this month). Otherwise mate, good job, your system is up to date and a very high performance pc.

It's actually worse performing, and more expensive.

thanks for the advise, but the availability of the H220 in my country is very poor and i'm not sure its worth the extra money.

It's actually worse performing, and more expensive.

It is worse with the stock fans but if you use Noctuas both in the h110 and h220, the h220 wins(+it the pump is more silent at higher speeds).

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

It is worse with the stock fans but if you use Noctuas both in the h110 and h220, the h220 wins(+it the pump is more silent at higher speeds).

It's still a bad value at that point, for a negligible temperature difference.

It's still a bad value at that point, for a negligible temperature difference.

I agree with you, but as I said:

I would probably get a Swiftech h220 for CPU Cooling just for the looks and the tiny bit performance improvement, as long as money isnt a problem

I agree with you, but as I said:

I'm not a huge fan of the H220's block. It's a tad ugly. If money wasn't a problem I'd recommend a custom loop.

will the h110 fit in the haf XM, because the haf XM supports dual 140, but i heard 280 rads to have spacing problems?