Google pushes out Android Wear Android app and supported apps page

.:MARK:.

At Google IO, Smartwatches were big, and now Google has released their companion app for the devices, and a list of compatible apps too.

Android-Wear-Android-App.png

These are exciting times for Android Wear. Google has been teasing and preparing us for months, having only just officially launched the OS and developer tools last week at Google I/O. We’ve been talking about what Android Wear needs to do to succeed, drooling over the devices, including the G Watch,Motorola's Moto 360, and even some newcomers with a  unique approach to the smartwatch.

Source:

http://www.androidauthority.com/android-wear-app-399968/

Comb it with a brick

Looks quiet interesting but I wish they would stop inventing new things for just 2 seconds and go back to their mobile oyutube app and allow all phones to run videos in HD not HQ!!!!!!!

Does this app only work on nexus phones? Apparently it's "not compatible" with my Samsung GS4. -_-

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Works with any phone on Android 4.3 and higher.

Oh then that would be why. Just tried updating to the latest version of android, but AT&T blocks me from downloading it for some reason... Ugh.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Oops. Accidental double post. Disregard this post.

Project MiniConsole