NCIX Back Order?

Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

I waited about 4 weeks, but it can take 3-6 I think. It depends on the manufacturer shipping schedule. Anything longer than 6 weeks and you should call them see whats up.

Hey LTT peeps

I'm sure  most of you guys shop at NCIX once in a while. and I'm wondering how long would an item in backorder take for it to be shipped? 

on their website: http://www.ncix.com/article/customercare.htm#backorder they didn't really specify a good range of time that it may take for a product to arrive. 

For example, I'm currently looking at the Das Keyboard 4 Ultimate [http://www.ncix.com/detail/metadot-das-keyboard-4-ultimate-14-95893.htm] and the Ducky shine 3 mx blues in red leds [http://www.ncix.com/detail/ducky-dk9008-shine-3-mx-73-87078.htm].

however it appears that each of the two are in "Back order", and they're not in stock in any ncix retail store. 

I'm just wondering that if anyone of you people have ordered any back ordered items from NCIX, how long did you guys have to wait for it? 

thanks 

- LuckyDuckstr

CPU: AMD FX-9370 | CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D14 | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 770 (2GB) |RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS X  2x4GB 1866 | STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO (250GB) | CASENZXT H440 - Red & Black | PSU: XFX PRO XTR 80+GOLD (750W) | KEYBOARDDUCKY SHINE 3 CHERRY MX BLUE RED LED | MONITOR: AOC E2460SD | OS: WINDOWS 8.1 x64

Steam: LemonThongder Origin: LemonThongder

I waited about 4 weeks, but it can take 3-6 I think. It depends on the manufacturer shipping schedule. Anything longer than 6 weeks and you should call them see whats up.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It'll take for however long it takes for them to get it in stock. That's the whole point of backorder, they know they'll be getting some stock sometime, but they don't know when.

N64 HTPC: [Completed]

Main PC: i7 4770k @ 4.2 Ghz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock TF | Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula | G Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | Zotac GTX 1070 | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Seagate 1TB Hybrid | Samsung 840 EVO 128GB | Corsair 1200i | Thermaltake Core P5

wow u guys are awesome thanks for the detail and quick response...  ;) 
because currently I'm using a temporary keyboard that I got when I bought an all in one back in 2009, 

- LuckyDuckstr

CPU: AMD FX-9370 | CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D14 | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 770 (2GB) |RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS X  2x4GB 1866 | STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO (250GB) | CASENZXT H440 - Red & Black | PSU: XFX PRO XTR 80+GOLD (750W) | KEYBOARDDUCKY SHINE 3 CHERRY MX BLUE RED LED | MONITOR: AOC E2460SD | OS: WINDOWS 8.1 x64

Inside of waiting for NCIX to get their stock, you can just simply go to Canada Computers and get the DAS Keyboard? They are closer to you as well, seeing that you are in Ontario.

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Black | Corsair TX750v2 | ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz @ 1.27V | Corsair H105 | 16GB Patriot Viper 3 PC3-12800 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 | Axiom Signature III 240GB SSD | WDC 1TB Blue | Hitachi 750GB

I use a 'moron filter' on tech forums. If I don't respond to your post, considered yourself filtered out.

Inside of waiting for NCIX to get their stock, you can just simply go to Canada Computers and get the DAS Keyboard? They are closer to you as well, seeing that you are in Ontario.

yeah i checked them too. 

1404366693900screencapture

but thanks for your concern

- LuckyDuckstr