Bright Red Nexus 5

Roby

Hey guys,

I've decided to pick up a Nexus 5 and I'm trying to decide on which one I should get. I've watched 10+ reviews/unboxings and have read a bunch of written reviews to get an idea of what exactly the red Nexus 5 really looks like.

Some people say it's basically orange in real life and some people say it's a really bright red (but not orange). Only one person (that I've seen) has compared it to anything (MKBHD and his YouTube Banner) but in his video it still isn't quite that colour.

Anyone have one of these and what could you compare it to in real life (or something on the web)? Does it look like the image on the Google Play site?

its pretty bright red, just saw it in the shop this afternoon,

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Wait a few months if you can because there is a chance that the next Nexus phone will come out this fall. If you cant wait, the Nexus 5 is still a great phone

It's pretty damn bright. Roughly about this:

8FXu.png

Source: Friend owns one. I own a black one.

Wait a few months if you can because there is a chance that the next Nexus phone will come out this fall. If you cant wait, the Nexus 5 is still a great phone

I would wait, but I can't unfortunately. My iPhone is pretty busted up (still works but who knows when it'll give out) and so a Nexus is my go to without affecting my contract. I don't want to use upcoming upgrade now. I'm intending to get the iPhone 6S when that launches (whatever they may call it).

It's pretty damn bright. Roughly about this:

8FXu.png

Source: Friend owns one. I own a black one.

That's awesome, thank you!