OnePlus Tablet leaked

_ASSASSIN_

There's too many cars out, we don't need more.

There's too many video cards out, we don't need more.

There's too much food out, we don't need more.

Well there will never be enough food but it supply and demand i guess fro the other things.

I don't see the reason for making a tablet when they can't even answer the demand for the OnePlus phone they have now.

I am seriously disappointed in OnePlus because the invite system turned out to be a complete joke and it didn't work at all, you have a better chance at winning the lottery than getting an invite to buy the OnePlusOne.... Geez.

hmm.. nexus7 white? idk ... but tbh i just wish they resume to a dual core of 3gh or 4. and 2gb ram a good graphic. and a 720p will do it IF the battary last 16hours of gameplay at least.. they should rly rly rly start focusing on the battary life is about time :S ...

and this somehow continues to be talked about even though I already posted in the OP that it's fake...

nexus 7 anyone?

The Nexus 7 isn't running CyanogenMod 11S.  

Maybe I just care too much about OS.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

The Nexus 7 isn't running CyanogenMod 11S.  

Maybe I just care too much about OS.

cyanogenmod is the easiest rom to install... 

there isnt any room for a low budget tablet as long as the N7 doest what the N7 does best... cheap but damn good specs for the price

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition