Metro 2033 LL for early adopters?

Keystone Nyan Cat

So Nvidias going around giving Metro 2033 Last Light codes to anyone who bought a 660 or above. Some of us however had bought cards before this bundle. Just wanted to ask if there is any way I can get my hands on the code. My retailers is not participating in this, nor is my cards manufacturer, Zotac going to give one as the codes are with the retailers. Does anyone know how to get one?

PC in Profile

The cheapest way to get it currently I'd say is keep an eye on ebay. Type in something like metro last light steam code and you'll find that people are selling there coupons. I got mine before it came out and it was 20 some odd dollars a steal if you ask me. 

I mentioned in the Twitch chat during the May 3rd live stream that I will be giving away a code to download this game for free from Nvidia. I don't play this type of game, so I might as well give it to someone who will. Send me a PM and I'll send you a scan of the code card.

Chris Porten

I mentioned in the Twitch chat during the May 3rd live stream that I will be giving away a code to download this game for free from Nvidia. I don't play this type of game, so I might as well give it to someone who will. Send me a PM and I'll send you a scan of the code card.

Pm me the code if you don't want it :)

I'll gladly take it!! :D

Thanks,

Fletch

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Pm me the code if you don't want it :)

I'll gladly take it!! :D

Thanks,

Fletch

I'll add you to the growing list of people who want it. Keystone Nyan Cat gets first priority though. He just needs to PM me to confirm he wants it.

Chris Porten

Thanks for the giveaway :)

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Thanks man! :D I got the key and am downloading it as I type :)

PC in Profile

I had an issue once with it where it caused my system to crash halfway through but besides that I've been able to get it to run. 

Also to note I think it may be wise to wait until drivers have kind of fixed a few things before really taking benchmarks terribly seriously. I think especially with AMD folk finding the game very heavily nvidia favoring. 

You're welcome.

Chris Porten