LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love this phone because it is a beast spec-wise, and the design is just gorgeous! The removable back is really useful for me, since I tend to swap SD cards alot, the screen is overkill (the resolution is higher than  the LG SmartTV 3D that I use as my monitor-1080p compared to the G3's 1440p) My favourite part of this phone is the laser for the camera.

OFF TOPIC: Look at all these guys who joined the forums just for this giveaway

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

The fact that it's an LG and not an apple product. Boom LG g3 for the win.

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the 30 FPS UHD Video capture, 60 FPS 1080p for Slo-Mo, and 120 FPS 720p for SUPER Slo-Mo.

Oh, and the Dual-Screen mode is quite handy too.

1440p=Overkill. Everything over 1080p is overkill.

My favourite feature is that AMAZING SCREEN!! ... that ppi is ridiculous!!

As well as the other impressive specs, I'm a big fan of the removeable battery and micro SD card slot. I know that you can still get them from some manufacturers still, but I love my LG Nexus 5 and just wish it had these.

Small bezels and design!

G3 looks very cool. 

I really like the feature where you can multi-task by sending a text without having to close down an app, and that you can chat while watching videos, because I probably spend way to much time on YouTube.

My favorite part about the LG G3 is the back buttons to lock and change the volume!

I also like the part where he sucked up his cats tail xD 

Hi Linus, my favorite part about the phone is the fact you can have two windows at once, as it is really handy for me because i like to be able to look at multiple things at once.

My favorite things:

1440p display

New LG UI

And desing

Really good phone

that LASER autofocus and the OIS+ make that camera experience shoot into the sky!!! 

Hi good people so when i saw G3 today on LinusTechTips review i told myself this is phone 4 my wife. She have so much problems with S4 and i cant watch this anymore. G3 is perfect for her, big package i did not see in long time. Multitasking option where u can watch and write in the same time is awesome she will be very pleased. Second thing that really touch me was customization because my girls dont really like all the launchers so build in options i think will be more then enough for her.Just perfect gift for her.

"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."

My favorite part is the genius location of the buttons on the back of the phone!

My favorite part is the genius location of the buttons on the back of the phone!

IMO everything about the phone is awesome but what really catches my eye is that gorgeous 2k display. The camera is good too!

My favorite was when you described the contrast and color issues. Thanks for the giveaway!!!

My favorite part about this review was the positive notes on the orientation of the buttons on the back. I haved used a G2 and have found this to be an extremely comfortable and efficient way to use a smartphone.

I love having a removable back with micro sd slot.  $100 for an extra 16GB of storage? no thanks apple.

My favorite feature is the fact that you don't have to use the physical buttons at all! It's all about the screen and nothing else! What a minimalistic beauty)