LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favourite thing about the G3 is the 2560x1440 display. Love the big screen!

The RAM, QHD display, micro SD and the removable battery.

I love the removable battery and the micro sd. And of course the laser range finder,laser beams shooting out of a phone.

My favorite thing about this phone is the sexy lookin' design with no unnecessary buttons, innovatively placed buttons and removeable back.

My favorite thing about the lg is DAT RESOLUTION IS YES, very

The front is my preferred part of the G3. The huge screen with thin bezels is a very good design attribute. Another thing that surprised me is the option to costumize the default android buttons on the bottom bar, that is for sure a great argument on the physical vs on screen buttons argument.

My favorite aspect of the LG G3 is the huge 2560x1440 screen.

I really like how the phone allows you to communicate (answer text messages) without having to stop doing what you were doing. I often use my phone for browsing the internet while sitting on the bus home, so this seems like a very useful feature. I also really like the looks of the phone and the placement of the buttons.

The performance. My Galaxy S2 is getting a bit... eh D:

It's hard to pick one thing I love about this phone,but I would have to say it's the quad HD screen. If I had to come up with something else I would say the minimal skin that almost feels like true android.

Many people seem to say that the 1440p is there favourite part, yes It's impressive, but my impression is that as you said it's mostly wasted.

My favour thing about it is the looks. And the slim bezel design. Also the way you can chat without going out of current app It seems really useful, but I don't know if that's on all LG phones. Probably not. And also the keyboard customization - Also a part of this. Seems like a solid phone, but I really love my m8 it's truly an amazing phone. And At the moment i don't see any other phone that does a better job. +1 for video though linus.

I love that design <3 and those backbuttons (:

What I like the most about the phone is the 5.5 inch high resolution display. It's next to the most important feature of a phone to me besides the os. I love the LG G3 and honestly would give it an A+

I love that back buttons on the device. Would love to give em a try.

I like this phone, but it would be nice to have external access to the SD card slot. Also better screen contrast.

Anyone know, if this phone works on Rogers?

Well,I really don't care about other stuff,but i LOVE the design.

My favorite thing about the G3 is that backspace once undoes auto-correct

Damn that phone's screen is so sharp I better wear safety glasses when I look at it. And I better make sure I don't shoot down any stormtroopers with that laser.

Alright that's all I got, but really those customization features like keyboard size, soft key buttons and stuff I usually download Nova launcher (home screen animations...) for are already there!

i love the overall phone, the ease of use, customizations, and the beautiful resolution!!

Damn that phone's screen is so sharp I better wear safety glasses when I look at it. And I better make sure I don't shoot down any stormtroopers with that laser.

Alright that's all I got, but really those customization features like keyboard size, soft key buttons and stuff I usually download Nova launcher for are already there!

The Dual-Window feature seems awesome!

So many amazing features on this phone. If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be the software, with all of its customization options.

My fav thing is the slimness of the phone and still having the 5.5 inch screen at amazing resolution

That 2560x1440 display, need that haha

I love the thin bezels!!
I'd also really like to try out those rear mounted buttons