LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part of the phone is the tiny bezel around the phone, the gorgeous 532ppi 5.5 inch screen and the button layout at the back of the phone.

My favorite part is this tiny bezels, and this awesome 1440p screen. Also the buttons at the back is cool :)

What I love about this phone is its design. It's beautiful!

Also the resolution is wonderful.

Resolution is just a number but I want it!

The screen resolution is fairly high for a smartphone, although I could care less. It wouldn't make a difference for me if it was 1080p. As for what I liked about the phone, is the nice brushed plastic, which is removable (yes!) It looks nice ,but you can still remove it, and also included a micro SD slot. Also not to mention the very appealing clean design of the front of the phone, with its small bezels. Overall the resolution is nice, I really adore the overall design of the phone's build. Nice brushed plastic, removable back, and costumizable and simple ui.

Best thing about the phone is the display also the back buttons are sweet!!

What I love about the LG G3 that it is just plain different then every other smartphone without being bad or something, and that is what I love about LG they're always being revolutionizing the market with their dared changes.

The back buttons are very interesting.

Definitely the back buttons. From now on I will only buy stuff with back buttons

The screen resolution is fairly high for a smartphone, although I could care less. It wouldn't make a difference for me if it was 1080p. As for what I liked about the phone, is the nice brushed plastic, which is removable (yes!) It looks nice ,but you can still remove it, and also included a micro SD slot. Also not to mention the very appealing clean design of the front of the phone, with its small bezels. Overall the resolution is nice, I really adore the overall design of the phone's build. Nice brushed plastic, removable back, and costumizable and simple ui.

My favourite feature of the LG G3 is the butons  in the back. It makes the phone a lot easier to use and more confortable too.

I am a big fan of LG and I love their phones especially the G2 and the Nexus 5. They are pretty sweet! What I love about the G3 is its custom ui. For me, it combines the beauty of stock android on the Nexus 5 and the elegance of the G2's ui thus making the G3 a truly great phone!

I really love the screen actually. I just hope there's decent audio output to match the immersion.

I love the thin bezel and and the design of the front side of the phone ( specially the bottom shinny part of phone). Nice thing is also 3,5 mm jack on bottom side.

I like the laser focus for the camera.

I love this phone, I think that the best feature is that of the laser camera auto-focus distance detection, I think it's awesome! Also, the resolution is a beauty!

Luis Ribeiro

i would have to say my favourite thing is that 5.5 inch 1440P display

i love the 1440p resolution and the buttons on the back it makes it easier and also its size, i cant type well on small phone and the 3000Mah battery and also the flex test, i always put my phone on my pocket. and that nice metal body :))

I love this phone, I think that the best feature is that of the laser camera auto-focus distance detection, I think it's awesome! Also, the resolution is a beauty!

Luis Ribeiro

Absolutely love the slim bezel and resolution. Hopefully Oculus can source the screen for their rift!

Main PC:
CPU: 3700x Motherboard: X570  RAM: 2x16GB 3600Mhz GPU: RTX 3080 Case: Corsair 4000D Air Storage: 1TB NVMe 2x250GB SSD RAID 0 2TB HDD PSU: 1000W Gold Display: Acer X34A Peripherals: Corsair K95 RGB Red, Razer Viper Ultimate

Laptop:
Lenovo Thinkbook 13s  CPU: i5-8265U RAM: 8GB  Storage: 256GB SSD Display: Dell P2414H Peripherals: CMStorm Quickfire TK Brown, Razer Atheris 

Audio:
Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250 Ohm, FiiO E11, Stoner Acoustics UD100, Shure SE-215, Logitech Z906, Mission 731, Altec Lansing ADA-885, xDuoo UA-05, AKG K7XX,FiiO X3, FiiO K3

My favorite thing about this phone, aside from NO TOUCHWIZ, is the ability to reply to texts without having exit your current application. And to switch your settings over to list mode.

Definitely the screen! :) And also removable battery, and microSD card slot are a big plus for me.

Very good looking phone,

nice feeling in the hand,

and the first phone with laser autofocus

very unique phone 

I Love that FINALLY a smartphone has no side buttons for me to accidentally click them when i'm holding or using the phone!

GO LG-G3!

My favorite feature is being able to add, move and remove function buttons at the bottom of the screen.