LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Here's what I love about the LG G3:

Quad HD display

Button Placement

Optical stabilization

Laser focus

4k recording

Thin bezels

Speakers

Brush metal look backing.

I want an LG G3 because I'm still using a slow as hell Samsung Galaxy Stellar, SCH-I200. It's great that it's lasted me this long but it came out in July 2012 :\

The LG G3 on the other hand would be a great fit for me because I desperately want to experience the faster cpus and bigger, smoother displays available on newer phones. I'm tired of standing there for 10-20 seconds before I could actually access what I want.

Favorite thing for sure is the extremely high pixel density and the very, very overall clean look of the device. I'm having a rough time trying to switch to Android purely because iOS just looks nicer in general, but this OS was dead on in terms of cleanliness and usability. It's probably a lot faster than my iPhone 4, too, lol  :)

I love the 2560x1440 screen and all them rams

As someone with big hands, having a 5.5" screen makes typing so much easier. I like that, and that resolution!

My favorite part is the sweet bezels (or lack thereof) and the brushed metallic plastic, it seems like it would be the perfect back material.

LG G3 giveaway

Probably my favourite thing about the G3 is the removable/replaceable battery cover with the option for wireless charging

My favorite thing is that LG finally created a nice Android skin - their previous ones e.g. on the G2 were so bloated.

"Thus the heat expelled by the computer’s cooling fan means that when a computer records an item in memory, the total amount of disorder in the universe goes up." -Stephen Hawking

I'm coming from a G2, so my favorite feature is hands down the removable back, allowing for a micro SD card, removable battery, easy SIM access, and options for wireless charging :)

I think my favorite thing would be the buttons on the back. :) I'd like to win one to see if it can keep up with my Nexus 5. 

My favorite part is the huge 1440p Screen.

My favorite part has to be the 5.5' 1440p screen with the tiny bezels. 

My favourite part of the phone has to be the thin bezels.

Linus was my favourite thing in the video but the phone was cool too.  :)

Hello! My favorite part of the phone would have to be the buttons on the back, it makes sense to reduce the bezels, and pressing the buttons on the sides by accident.  The other stuff is great, the multi item clipboard, the dedicated buttons for photos and video must be very useful. The UI looks very smooth, and the screen looks very sexy, overall I would love to have one of those beast smartphones.

My favorite part has to be the 3000 Mamp battery. How much more power does the 1440p resolution use for what you are getting?

My favorite part has to be the 5.5' 1440p screen with the tiny bezels. 

I gotta say it's the battery, there are flagships that have a tiny bit more, but a removable battery is amazing, they were taken for granted and it's awesome being able to swap it out when you've no time to charge and need more power.

Hello! My favorite part of the phone would have to be the buttons on the back, it makes sense to reduce the bezels, and pressing the buttons on the sides by accident.  The other stuff is great, the multi item clipboard, the dedicated buttons for photos and video must be very useful. The UI looks very smooth, and the screen looks very sexy, overall I would love to have one of those beast smartphones.