Nv surround or big screen 4k

ampifed1

This is a big debate these days, and I honestly have no clue which is better, leave your answer and when my build is finished i will do double my best effort to show you guys the whole thing.

neither, 

id go 1 144 h monitor for gaming and 2 Ips panels for monitoring your temps and such

or go with one 21/9 monitor? 

i doubt youll be able to drive a 4K monitor and 3 way surround is pretty demanding too.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I'm personally plan on getting a 27" 4k and 2 x 24" 1440p monitors in the future. 

If I were you I'd get 3 x 24" monitors at 1200p*(edited) now and a 4K later on down the line as specifications for them get better and prices come down. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I personally don't like either of the two as hardware technology is still weak for it to be really cost effective and there's all sorts of issues with 4k. I'd come back in a year or two to vote if that's okay with you. :P Personally if they fixed everything wrong with it I'd like to use a 4k main monitor and a small 1080p touch auxiliary monitor as I'm not to keen on surround. 

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

I'm personally plan on getting a 27" 4k and 2 x 24" 1440p monitors in the future. 

If I were you I'd get 3 x 24" monitors at 1440p now and a 4K later on down the line as specifications for them get better and prices come down. 

didnt know 24" inch 1440p monitors excisted.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

didnt know 24" inch 1440p monitors excisted.

Oh your right, what I meant was 1200p 24" monitors. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I do not want NVsurround or 27"4k. IMHO this should have been added to the poll: 

LG 34UM95 34" Ultra Widescreen 21:9 Monitor. Linus said he would take it over 4k

i doubt youll be able to drive a 4K monitor and 3 way surround is pretty demanding too.

. I am actually getting two 780 tis, and that's why I want the best I can get because I don't want the. To go to wSte

go 21:9, maybe a 34" 1440p, the one that linus has reviewed (lg34um95 i believe)  

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

Disregard this post.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn