second monitor freezing

Tsuki

so everything has been perfectly fine up until recently. i havent changed anything major but all of a sudden, whenever my primary monitor goes into a fullscreen program whether it be my games, or watching a video on youtube, my 2nd monitor completely freezes.  i only noticed cuz i was listening to spotify while playing ac4 and the music was clearly changing, but the image for it was not. however, when i alt+tab, it fixes itself.  HOWEVER, when im playing borderless, i dont have any issues.

ive also been getting an increasing number of errors telling me to turn off aero to increase system preformance which i think is weird..

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

What kind of GPU are you using and are you monitoring the temps?

CPU: i7-4770k @4.8ghz---Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth z97---Ram 32gb Corsair Vengeance---GPU: 2 EVGA GTX 980 4gb way sli---Case: Corsair 600T White---Storage: 500gb 850 Pro & WD Black 4tb---PSU: Corsair RM1000

you should try doing a reinstall of your display drivers. i had the same issue and that fixed it, if anything there might me something you installed that is causing the issue.

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

What kind of GPU are you using and are you monitoring the temps?

im actually using 2 750ti's (dont ask) theres a monitor plugged into each one. and i havent been monitoring temps since the issue happens within minutes, both gaming and just videos.  not enough for it to get hot at all.

you should try doing a reinstall of your display drivers. i had the same issue and that fixed it, if anything there might me something you installed that is causing the issue.

thats the weird thing, when i happened i hadnt installed anything new, except AC4 which "shouldnt" affect it.

ill reinstall drivers when i get home. (at work currently)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.