Hey Guys Need A Little Advice

MxMieL

Hello everyone! First I don't know if this is not allowed in here, so can anyone say so? 

We are in a kind of situation where we my parents doesn't have enough salary to pay bills in time, yeah it's hard to be in this country with those high price electricity bills and some foods are raising prices. Just asking if anyone know some internet job. I don't have any experience with any programming or something like that. Just plain basic computer stuff and I just don't like socializing. I just want to help my family with something while I have some spare time? If anyone wonders I have internet access
(WiFi) for free from my good neighbor in exchange for PC checkups.. 

Any response is a great help..  :)

Hello everyone! First I don't know if this is not allowed in here, so can anyone say so? 

We are in a kind of situation where we my parents doesn't have enough salary to pay bills in time, yeah it's hard to be in this country with those high price electricity bills and some foods are raising prices. Just asking if anyone know some internet job. I don't have any experience with any programming or something like that. Just plain basic computer stuff and I just don't like socializing. I just want to help my family with something while I have some spare time? If anyone wonders I have internet access(WiFi) for free from my good neighbor in exchange for PC checkups.. 

Any response is a great help..  :)

YouTube.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

YouTube.

I don't have that kind of equipment. And I'm not that entertaining.  -_-

I can't help you but just want to say good on you, refreshing to see someone trying to help their parents rather than complain because they won't buy them a 780... Kudos. :)

Thanks mate.. :)

I don't have that kind of equipment. And I'm not that entertaining.  -_-

Your computer cant handle recording? Well basicly nobody was entertaining when they started their youtube channel.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Your computer cant handle recording? Well basicly nobody was entertaining when they started their youtube channel.

Yeah. I only build some pc for my friends. They ask me if I can help them. My only piece of accessing the web is by these 3 years old little laptop. It can't even run TF2.  So maybe n the future.. :)

Yeah. I only build some pc for my friends. They ask me if I can help them. My only piece of accessing the web is by these 3 years old little laptop. It can't even run TF2.  So maybe n the future.. :)

You arent the only one with a shitty laptop...  -_-

NAZIS WILL RISE.