So this is the music they use in the WAN show...

juanton

It's nice, even though I'm not huge into bass and loud music.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

https://soundcloud.com/adhesivewombat/funky-sundays-original-mix

I love AdhesiveWombat, I have been listening to him for, well, forever now. 

[EDIT] I MEANT INTROS NOT WAN SHOW

better yet check out the amplitude for it.I want a game where the landscape itself is built from audio amplitudes and waveforms.

HvhYRbj.png

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

It's nice, even though I'm not huge into bass and loud music.

It's chiptunes... Sorry, but had to make fun of you for saying "bass and loud music" as if it's a genre... 

Pentium G3258, R9 270X, 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM, Windows 8.1, crappy EVGA 500W PSU

It's chiptunes... Sorry, but had to make fun of you for saying "bass and loud music" as if it's a genre...

I could care less what is a genre and what is not by other people's standards. I make my own genres. Like dog bark metal, sex moan pop, mofo rap.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

When and where is a video about that LAN party on the mountain gonna get uploaded?

I'm talking about that one sponsored by Asus where Linus, Slick, Logan, Paul, Austin and others went on that trip.

Adhesive Wombat is amazing.

Main PC: Fractal Design Define R4 - Intel i5 3450 - Sapphire 7870 - Samsung 8GB @1600mhz - Corsair CX750w - Sandisk 128gb Ultra Plus SSD - Seagate Barracuda 500gb - P8H77-M 

Keyboard and Mouse: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Blues) and a Razer Deathadder 2013