Corsair's H110 Liquid cooler fans?

Go to solution Solved by Shaqo_Wyn,

By a few degrees, do you mean something like 1-2 C or more like 5-6 C because that makes all the difference to me! 

Results vary but it's around 4-5 C. Always happy to help :)

I've read mixed feedback with the stock fans that come with the H110. Many say it's alright, while others say it's just terrible.

So my question is if it's worth it to switch out the fans for two Noctua NF-A14 FLX's if I do have the money (mentioning that because a lot of people tell me not to do it for budget's sake).

PS: Not entirely sure if this goes in air cooling or water cooling so please bear with me if this is the wrong section =]

I've read mixed feedback with the stock fans that come with the H110. Many say it's alright, while others say it's just terrible.

So my question is if it's worth it to switch out the fans for two Noctua NF-A14 FLX's if I do have the money (mentioning that because a lot of people tell me not to do it for budget's sake).

PS: Not entirely sure if this goes in air cooling or water cooling so please bear with me if this is the wrong section =]

I think it's worth it simply for the less noise. Plus you'll get a few degrees better temps.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I think it's worth it simply for the less noise. Plus you'll get a few degrees better temps.

By a few degrees, do you mean something like 1-2 C or more like 5-6 C because that makes all the difference to me! 

And woah, it's you again! Thanks for the answer yesterday! Made me feel better about getting an ACX cooler haha

Results vary but it's around 4-5 C. Always happy to help :)

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.