H110 or H100i?

I'm planning on building a gaming PC soon and I can't decide which one of these CPU coolers is the best for my needs. Right now, they are around the same price. I know the H110 has better temps but does it beat the H100i even without Corsair Link and the ''easy'' magnetic mounting system? 

Case: NZXT H440

Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5

CPU: i7 4790k

Get the 110 if it's the same price

hellooooooooo

It's all looks these days lol h100i ;))))

Its all looks these days

H110 is better than the h100i in performance and in my mind quality but you run the same risk of failure either way. 

As for looks I like the simple look of the h110 block. And there are fewer wires so Its more clean looking. 

s6lzHcv.jpg

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I liked the H110 better but now that I have it, I honestly would choose the H105 or the 100i

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I like the H110 block, but its fans like absolute sh*t.

I think the H105 gets the best of both worlds. Beautiful block w/ interchangeable colors + decent fans.