nexus 4 and android L

Map3y

Is their any leaks if nexus 4 will get the android L update?

Not that I know off

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Its a Nexus. You don't need leaks to know that your getting the update.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Don't they only have a two year update routine? after 2 years they will stop or something? If that happens cyanogenmod to da rescue, even though I am still waiting for kit kat...

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Don't they only have a two year update routine? after 2 years they will stop or something? If that happens cyanogenmod to da rescue, even though I am still waiting for kit kat...

Wait, you're waiting for KK on Nexus 4 O.o My classmate has Nexus 4 and he already updated it a long time ago...

Wait, you're waiting for KK on Nexus 4 O.o My classmate has Nexus 4 and he already updated it a long time ago...

Sorry I mean kk on cyanogen for a s2 lol

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Nah I'm pretty sure a Nexus is a Nexus, unlimited updates fo lyfe (until Google includes a 'bug' in a software update that slows Nexus 4s down to a crawl)

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Nah I'm pretty sure a Nexus is a Nexus, unlimited updates fo lyfe (until Google includes a 'bug' in a software update that slows Nexus 4s down to a crawl)

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Is their any leaks if nexus 4 will get the android L update?

The Nexus 4 is pretty much already considered deprecated; it is outside the approximate 18 month support period from Google. (which was back in April)

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/4457705?hl=en

They at least mention the N4 in the posting, I'd say there's a 50% chance of an official L update. Doesn't matter because ROMs anyway...

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I'm thinking that this is gonna be the last time they up date the Nexus 4 since I believe the Galaxy Nexus got 2 major updates and they stop supporting it though it may have just been hardware limitations since the Nexus 4 still has some beefy hardware I mean the most of all the most important thing is the 2GB of RAM so probably they will update that device along with current Nexus hardware.

$$金Trill金$$

Nexus 4 won't get it i'm pretty sure. Only  Nexus 5, Nexus 7 2013

Interested in Business and Technology