low rpm push/pull high fpi radiator

Hi guys, just planning out my first custom water loop build and had a few questions.

I'm planning to use ex360 which I believe has fpi of 30. I'm trying to maximise silence so I'm wondering if doing low rpm with push/pull configuration helps out at all.

Unfortunately pccasegear (aussie here) doesn't have low fpi rads like the alphacool st30 or xt45 in 360 length and a 60mm thick rad would make it too cramped for my liking, so I have to make do with the ex360.

Second question, for a push/pull configuration, does it matter if I mix my push and pull fans? My case will be the carbide air 540 and I was thinking about having slim fans (gelid silent slim) pulling with a static pressure optimised set of fans (haven't decided which one) in push mounted on the outside behind the grill (for those who are familiar with the carbide 540). I know the gelid slim aren't optimised for static pressure, but I'd figure it would be better than nothing.

Many thanks for your help

go with a low FPI rad and put one fan on it, it will be more silent.

dont buy slim fans, they sucks prety hard

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Kinda depends on what you're cooling? Are you overclocking? And what GPU is in your loop? You could run quieter fans on the EX at the expense of a few degrees and crank the fans up when you're pushing the system. A little too many unknown variables right now to provide good info. Push/pull will help you run at lower speeds, but at a possibly negligible noise level.