Asus STRIX GTX 780 6Gb / 0dB Fan

This new line-up from Asus called "Strix" looks promising and amazing, can't wait test and review this. ^_^

Here are some images of video card, this is the GTX 780 :

As always, Asus always impress me about their packaging. :wub:

GqmLHq7.jpg

The back-plate, it's just ...fascinating and solid. :ph34r:

03icw7g.jpg

Fortunately, it's a 2 slot card design. Also, matte black PCB. :wub:

0pLNb8e.jpg

Thick heat-pipes and black shroud. :o

GOqfeaj.jpg

Sorry for the incomplete and cropped images, review and unboxing will be up next week. ;)

sHeVQ5p.jpg

Stay awesome, Techies. ^_^

Looks nice! Cant wait for some reviews!

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

that Owl

the fan on the cooler does look like the MSI Twin Frozr blades only wider while the MSI is thinner 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

and how is that idle think, that the fans doesnt spin, does it have good idle temps?? @LorelynF

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

Is that a real owl lol.

Nooo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and how is that idle think, that the fans doesnt spin, does it have good idle temps?? @LorelynF

Wait for the review. ^_^

I lolled at the 0 db fan bit. Every fan is 0 db until it's turned on/moving :D..

If it were me I'd of rathered a 3 slot cooler as that'd mean more overclocking with less noise but since this card demands to be SLI'ed that could cause space issues I guess D:.

The card is garbage. Guru3D already did a review and using thermal imaging they really should how piss poor of a job Asus did with the cooling. The temps speak for them selves. The GTX 780Ti Matrix card has poor VRM cooling as well. Asus needs to step it up IMO..

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/asus_geforce_gtx_780_strix_6_gb_graphics_card_review,9.html

wtuoSou.png?1

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal