How can i get rid of keyboard background noise in my live commentary?

So i make YouTube videos and i am struggling to make live commentary because of my keyboard the microphone i have is the blue snowball and it picks up my keyboard all the time i have tried using a noise gate when editing my videos but i can still hear it i have also bought a quieter keyboard just for making videos and that dose not do the trick either and i don't think you can turn down the gain on the blue snowball also my microphone is as far away as i can get it from my keyboard what can i do??? i cant afford to get a new desktop microphone

Keep the microphone further away or record your audio on Audacity and play around with the settings in there for the gain and noise removal.

I would suggest a floor stand for the mic, so that the mic is up out of the way but still near your face so you can talk!

http://www.amazon.com/Stage-Stands-MS7701B-Tripod-Microphone/dp/B000978D58

I know your stuff says your from scotland but idk the amazon site for it...

So i make YouTube videos and i am struggling to make live commentary because of my keyboard the microphone i have is the blue snowball and it picks up my keyboard all the time i have tried using a noise gate when editing my videos but i can still hear it i have also bought a quieter keyboard just for making videos and that dose not do the trick either and i don't think you can turn down the gain on the blue snowball also my microphone is as far away as i can get it from my keyboard what can i do??? i cant afford to get a new desktop microphone

I have my blue yeti on a microphone stand, and the mic in a shock mount, I use a dual pop filter too

I put the mic about 6" from my face on lowest gain setting and have it set to "cardioid" mode, it pretty much stops background noise being picked up though not perfect

condenser mics are VERY sensitive, 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii