Razer Kraken vs. Steelseries 7H 7.1

6david7

Im in a pickle. They are both (almost) i noticed the same price on Amazon. I play fps' if that means a difference. Im probably missing alot of factors so feel free to ask questions. I dont bite >:D

Oops typo, scratch "i noticed the" :P

I have the kraken pro and the 7H (without 7.1) And I have to say maybe the 7H is a bit crisper, but barely. And they have a bit better bass because 50mm driver vs 40mm.

If you travel, both are pretty good, the 7H comes apart into 3 pieces and the wire, and the Krakens fold but the Kraken does not have a removable wire.

WORD OF WARNING

If you have medium/big ears (like me) they do squish in the Kraken's cans, and it is very uncomfortable after maybe a couple of hours, but I can wear the 7H's all day no problem.

If they are equal in price (or close) then I'd say 7H.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Thanks, ill go with the 7h's i guess :P