Water cooling and overall airflow question

I have had my gaming computer for a while now and have some but not too many overheating problems. I finally decided recently to try and optimize my airflow so I have been doing a bit of research to find out how I should set up my rig. 

I have liquid cooling on my CPU and the radiator with its two fans hooked up at the top rear of my case. These fans are on opposite sides of the radiator and both are sucking air in. I then have a fan on the side panel of my computer and this is pushing air out.

I believe there should be better ways to set this up, but don't want to experiment and mess anything up I also am not sure if I would be able to reach all the power cables from my fans to their outlets.

Please give any suggestions as to how I should set this up.

PS: I have an AZZA armour gaming case custom built from iBuypower.

pEszCkT.jpg

ok, but I'm also supposed to be pulling in air over my radiator right? so move one fan and the radiator to the top and keep one at the back as an exhaust?

I actually should have asked: what size radiator is it?

I actually should have asked: what size radiator is it?

I'm not sure of the size exactly, but it's just the size of one single fan. I tried moving it around and literally the only place where it would fit was in the place where it previously was (at the top back). So I now have one fan behind the radiator pulling air into it and another fan now on the top pushing air out. And one on the side panel pulling air in

VKds7AG.jpg

Try this configuration.

I forgot to add the PSU at the bottom - just make sure it's sucking in air from the bottom and not from inside the case (fan opening facing down).

Please give any suggestions as to how I should set this up.

PS: I have an AZZA armour gaming case custom built from iBuypower.

Your rad is/was setup perfectly in the top rear as an intake. Getting fresh air from outside in and over a rad is always better than exhaust even if the temp improvements are only a few degrees. 

You could make a sort of airflow funnel which is the best way to go IMO with a rear mounted rad. 

This means having the front, side and rear fans on the rad as intakes and the top fans as exhaust. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

VKds7AG.jpg

Try this configuration.

I forgot to add the PSU at the bottom - just make sure it's sucking in air from the bottom and not from inside the case (fan opening facing down).

Make the rear fan intake/exhaust and put the radiator there if possible, hot air goes up so depending on how you place the computer the hot air could be getting sucked back in my to fan in the top.

And also make top fan exhaust.

Curing shitposts by shitposts