Modis called me

Punished07

I, like many of us, joined the Geekstakes giveaway and today they called me and left a voice mail. I looked into and the person who called me is with the company and is legitimate. I just wanted to know if anyone else has gotten a call or has talked to them. I didn't win anything from the contest I think it's just a marketing call.

CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: MSI 970A-G46 RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 GPU: EVGA 560ti SLI Case: Corsair 300R Cooler: Corsair H60 - push pull CM Excaliber SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB HDD: 1TB Hitachi, 4TB Seagate PSU: Corsair TX650V2

Rule no1 of lnternet, don't put your number on internet.

Agreed, but Modis is a legitimate company and my number isn't just floating around in plain sight. I just wanted to know if anyone else had been called or talked to them.

CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: MSI 970A-G46 RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 GPU: EVGA 560ti SLI Case: Corsair 300R Cooler: Corsair H60 - push pull CM Excaliber SSD: OCZ Vertex 3 120GB HDD: 1TB Hitachi, 4TB Seagate PSU: Corsair TX650V2

Rule no1 of lnternet, don't put your number on internet.

I thought rule #1 was don't use internet explorer. Have I been deceived?

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I thought rule #1 was don't use internet explorer. Have I been deceived?

I thought it was clear your browser history.

I thought it was clear your browser history.

I thought it was go incognito... Not that I use that or anything

Agreed, but Modis is a legitimate company and my number isn't just floating around in plain sight. I just wanted to know if anyone else had been called or talked to them.

Do you have any special skills that they might of heard of?