Forum Bug

GrantSor+1

While I was going to reply at the forums it took me about 5mins to complete my paragraph then i clicked post reply and after that The page didnt load and google chrome showed webpage not available ..

I tried this in 2 devices ( my phone and my laptop) and yes it really gives me a blank page/webpage couldnt load after 5mins of typing. I also tested this in different internet connections just to be sure and yeah it still keeps on going.

For the 5min reply thing I kinda search for correct grammar before i go type the sentence etc.

And it keeps on bugging me that my efforts in typing become wasted :(

So i have to copy everything that i say just to be sure that nothing is wasted

Has anyone experienced this?

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

I think it is just the server suffering from load, if it is something that you get on multiple devices. 

Spoiler

Case Bitfenix Ghost, Mobo Asus Maximus VIII Ranger, CPU i7 6700K @4.2 Ghz cooled by Arctic cooling Freezer i30, (barely). GPU Nvidia GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 @1519Mhz core, RAM 16Gb Crucial Ballistix CL16 @2400Mhz. SSD 128GB Sandisk Ultra Plus as my OS drive. HDD's  1TB  Seagate ST31000524AS its OEM, 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 2x 500GB WDC Blue (RAID 0)

If it isn't working absolutely perfectly, according to all your assumptions, it is broken.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/15833-bugs-and-issues/

is the section for bugs, but this sounds very much like it's just you.

Thanks i didnt noticed that.

Should delete my thread and post it there or just leave it here?

i5 4690k @ 3.5Ghz | Stock Cooler :/ | ECS Gank Machine Z87H3-A2X EXTREME | Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 960 100th ME 2GB | Samsung 840 Evo 120GB | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Seasonic m12ii evo 750W | Razer Modded Phantom 410

yeah! the site has some maintenance issues lately , plus a few ddos attacks, pretty sure they'll fix it soon.

Details separate people.