[Tablets] Nexus 7 FHD $130, MS Surface $159

Dealzon

Probably in an effort to boost sales through Q2, eBay is running a "Super Frenzy" sale with discounts "Up to 70% off home, tech, and fashion". Essentially they're running a new batch of daily tech deals at 10am Central. See the full sale here.

Today's deals include dynamite pricing on refurbished tablets. Both the Nexus 7 FHD and MS Surface are at their all time low price points, and both well under $200.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Nice.

I am not in the market personally, but I can vouch for the N7 2nd. Gen being amazingly good.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

The 1st gen Surface kinda sucked I'd go for the 2nd gen Nexus 7 IMO.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

I would honestly go for the Nexus

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I would honestly go for the Nexus

Didn't want to be biased in initial post but Nexus 7 2nd Gen is my go-to tablet.

Had a 1st Gen iPad, 2nd Gen.. stopped using because the novelty/size wore off. 

7-inch is really the way to go and the Nexus 7 2nd Gen has the best price/performance value. At $130 even refurbished its solid (and loads faster than the Surface RT 1st Gen with Tegra 3)

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

I know you're an affiliate but the hot deals section doesn't allow ebay links. you may want to talk to linus or slick if you're not an exception, and if you already are then carry on ^-^

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I know you're an affiliate but the hot deals section doesn't allow ebay links. you may want to talk to linus or slick if you're not an exception, and if you already are then carry on ^-^

I got called a stickler by @Askew for mentioning this.

I still agree with you.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

;_;

fg12ciP.png

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I still agree with you.

well he can hush, if the rules werent enforced then no one would care about them, i would rather not see 50 hot deals that are just shit ebay postings

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I still agree with you.

I called you a stickler because you were heckling a user in his thread about the rules when instead you could have given him the benefit of the doubt seeiing as he is an affiliate, or used the report button, or PMd a moderator or admin to get clarification on the matter instead.

If you or @Snickerzz have not done those things then I suggest doing so, rather than continuing to turn OPs threads into debates over their legitimacy when the whole issue can be taken up and dealt with behind the scenes and quite possibly already has.

I called you a stickler because you were heckling a user in his thread about the rules when instead you could have given him the benefit of the doubt seeiing as he is an affiliate, or used the report button, or PMd a moderator or admin to get clarification on the matter instead.

If you or @Snickerzz have not done those things then I suggest doing so, rather than continuing to turn OPs threads into debates over their legitimacy when the whole issue can be taken up and dealt with behind the scenes and quite possibly already has.

i did suggest to him to contact a mod about it, and assumed he alreadt had. You would know this if you read my post

well he can hush, if the rules werent enforced then no one would care about them, i would rather not see 50 hot deals that are just shit ebay postings

i did suggest to him to contact a mod about it, and assumed he alreadt had. You would know this if you read my post

Not here you didn't, if it was in another thread then no i didn't see it sorry.

Not here you didn't, if it was in another thread then no i didn't see it sorry.

you just quoted it...

you may want to talk to linus or slick if you're not an exception, and if you already are then carry on ^-^

you just quoted it...

That was directed at OP, I was talking about you and SLS in the post that you replied to, you said 'him' in your reply which I took to mean SLS.

This post was self contradicting anyway, you suggested OP contact a mod, and you assumed he had? If the latter was true why would you post about it at all?

That was directed at OP, I was talking about you and SLS in the post that you replied to, you said 'him' in your reply which I took to mean SLS.

This post was self contradicting anyway, you suggested OP contact a mod, and you assumed he had? If the latter was true why would you post about it at all?

nope, i was talking about dealzon when i said "him"

and in that post i was saying contact a mod.... or if you already had and it had already been worked out that he could post ebay links, then forget about what i said... hence the "and if you already are then carry on ^-^"

nope, i was talking about dealzon when i said "him"

and in that post i was saying contact a mod.... or if you already had and it had already been worked out that he could post ebay links, then forget about what i said... hence the "and if you already are then carry on ^-^"

This discussion is fruitless and we are hijacking OPs thread, I'm going to leave it now.

I should have just ignored SLS's tag in the first place, that is the only reason I'm in this thread... <_<