NCIX shipping?

TubbyPumpkin

I live in Washington state and I'm thinking of purchasing from NCIX website(U.S one), I was wondering where the item would be shipped from? It says that there is a Washington warehouse, but I'm not sure if it would ship from there or the one in L.A Any help or knowledge of this would help, thank you.

Whichever one has the item in stock. If both do then it will ship from the location nearest you. This is how it works in Canada anyway.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Whichever one has the item in stock. If both do then it will ship from the location nearest you. This is how it works in Canada anyway.

Yep yep. I live in Washington State as well, simply buying an item, they usually pick the more convenient warehouse automatically.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

Thanks for all the help guys, looks like I'll be purchasing parts from NCIX instead of Newegg from now on :)